sfbay: Room for rent

From: Anne Brunner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:54:42 -0700

Dear Swiss-listers,
begin of September I'm going to move out of my room in Palo Alto to live
with my fiancé in Santa Clara. This means my roommate is going to look
for a replacement.
Lisa is looking for somebody who is staying for at least 6 month, and
does not object to play basketball with her 10 year old son once in a
while.
The room to rent is the size of a double garage (I think it got
converted from that shortly after the house was finished, so no garage
door left), but you will have to share it with washer and dryer. I
brought my own furniture, but she rented it out furnished before. The
whole household is a little chaotic, but there is a high possibility to
get adopted into the family. So this is not a place for a person who
loves their privacy, but for somebody who loves parties, kids, and big
hearts.
The location is in Barron Park in Palo Alto, this is between Stanford
and Los Altos, biking distance from Stanford University. It is a
friendly neighborhood with lots of big trees, and block parties once a
year. The neighbors still all know each other, and it is very save.
If you want to know more, please contact Lisa directly:
lisasj_at_pacbell.net
   Anne