sfbay: Looking for a job

From: romain rossier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:03:44 +0200

[
we by default delete attachments, so if you want people to read your resume, I suggest you include
a URL to it in your email.]

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi Everybody,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; My name is Romain I was working for Inktomi in the Content Networking Solution. Unfortunatly they just decided this week to shut down this division and to concentrate in search. So I am now looking for a job as&nbsp;Software/Developer&nbsp;Engineer (networking-multimedia). I have a degree from the EPFL in Communication Systems.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have contacts,job opportunities or any kind of help I appreciate it. I enclosed my resume. If you need more info or references do not hesiate to contact me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Romain Rossier</DIV>