sfbay: BioE2E Social Event: July 18, 7pm @ Cooley Godward

From: BioE2E - Bay Area Biotech Entrepreneur Network <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:35:47 -0700

Dear SF Swiss List,

The details for our next event are now complete. see
http://www.bioe2e.org/2002/July18.html

Title: BioE2E Social Event: How to have a fun time in the absence
of good markets
Date: July 18, 2002 at 7:00pm
Location: NEW VENUE! Cooley Godward LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo
Alto, CA 94304
Cost: Actually, it is free ;)

Just when you think all is going to hay, BioE2E comes to the rescue with
an event that would make even the SEC proud - a summer mixer event with
nothing shredded (except for maybe the food) and no trading (no matter
how much you know, we won't charge you for food and drink).

For your mixing pleasure, we are planning to have the VIP's (those which
are left...) and the rest of us all within the spacious confines of the
Cooley Godward open-air courtyard. So just come, relax and mix-it up
with some cool cats of biotech. BioE2E will be also asking for your
feedback on our maiden year and hope to get your thoughts on how you
would like to have BioE2E continue serving up the Bay Area biotech
community in the coming year.

We thank you for your continuing support and look forward to seeing you
on July 18th!

Please RSVP.
Free cool parking available.
Light hors d'oeuvres and drinks served.