sfbay: Job as engineer

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:35:40 GMT

Hello,

I have finished my diploma at EPFL, Lausanne, on April 2002 and I have the
motivation to find a job opportunity in SFO or close to. I know well the bay
aera and it would be for me a good place to relocate.

I have had the diploma in microtechnology, with great interests in
semiconductors physics and technology + microelectronic & nanotechnology.

Excellent ranking, OMEGA award for best diploma + 2 IEEE publications as
undergarduate student.

I am Swiss, I am 24 years old, single.

I know that several Swiss Engineer are working in these fields of interests. If
you have any ideas or pieces of advice, please mail me.

Have a nice day.

Vincent (Vincent.Pott_at_a3.epfl.ch)