sfbay: MOVING SALE - TV, DVD, Vacuum, Iron, Hair Dryer

From: Madeleine Waechter <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:31:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am moving back to Switzerland and would like to sell
a few things:

MOVING SALE, everything must go:

TV: $228
DVD/CD/Radio surround sound: $250
Vacuum cleaner: $70
Iron: $35
Hair Dryer: $10

Sony FD Trinitron Wega Color TV
21' screen
Stereo with S-VHS input
Flat display
Price: $228 (was 380)

Panasonic Home Theater Sound System
5-disc DVD/CD, AM/FM Tuner
5 speakers + sub woover for surround sound
Price: $250 (was $500)

VACUUM CLEANER: Hoover Soft Guard
Allergen Filtration, 15” Wide Cleaning, Tool Storage,
Edge Groomers, Head Light
Price: $70 (was $140)

IRON: Rowenta Powerglide 2
Self-Clean System, Variable Steam, Spray, Large Water
Tank, Lightweight, Heats quickly and evenly
Price: $35 (was $70)

HAIR DRYER: Vidal Sassoon 1875
1875 watts, 3 heats/2 speeds, dual voltage, hanging
ring
Price: $10 (was $20)

Everything 1-2 years old.

Please contact me via e-mail or call me at (650)
575-2749.

Cheers,
Madeleine

=====