sfbay: 1999 Beetle FOR SALE - excellent condition - $13,500

From: Stephen Meyer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:29:48 -0700

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

!!! MORE THAN $500 BELOW BLUE BOOK VALUE !!!
==> I can send you photos! just let me know.

1999 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS Hatchback 2D
Color: BLUE
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter
Trans: Automatic
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 30,000
Equipment:
Air Conditioning; Power Steering; Power Windows; Power Door Locks;
Tilt Wheel; Cruise Control; AM/FM Stereo; Cassette; Dual Front Air Bags;
ABS (4-Wheel)

==> Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks great, is in excellent
mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. It should pass a smog
inspection. The engine compartment should be clean, with no fluid leaks. The
paint is glossy and the body and interior are free of any wear or visible
defects. There is no rust. The tires are the proper size and match and are
new or nearly new. A clean title history is assumed. This is an exceptional
vehicle.
==> Private Party Value $14,085: Private Party value represents what you
might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It
may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your
own used car to another private party.

==> Clean Title History!!
CARFAX search results confirm this 1999 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE GLS
(3VWCC21C2XM426074) qualifies for the $5,000 CARFAX Clean Title History
Guarantee. By ordering this CARFAX Report, you have significantly reduced
your risk of purchasing a vehicle with a costly hidden problem.

Please call me on my cell phone and leave a message: 415-717 0364. Thanks.
This is in Walnut Creek.