sfbay: Sailing

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:27:19 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'm 24 and I just started a 6 months internship in San Jose in a start-up incubator.

I love sailing but I don't how to find a cheap way to do it here (as I'm not paid, I've a very limited budget...)

So if someone has a good idea or, even better, a boat. I'd really appreciate if he/she could contact me!

Other messages from people around here are of course also welcome!

Many thanks

David