sfbay: looking for a job in San Francisco

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:22:44 GMT

[check out http://www.swiss-list.com/links/Jobs/ for some links
 to useful job hunter sites, the moderator]

Hello Everyone,

I am a 25 year old Business Management student and I will be graduating from
the University of Bern towards the end of this year.

My intention is to come over to San Francisco to live and work there. I have
close ties to this city since I have lived there before (I went to High School
in SF). Since March 2001 I have an American GreenCard and I can thus fulfill my
dream to live in San Francisco.

Currently i am looking for a job in San Francisco. It would be good to have a
profession before i come over and settle down for good in mid 2003.

My question now is: Can anybody help me out with useful contacts (Firms that
are hiring young graduates, institutions that link together job seekers and
hiring companies, etc.)?

I appreciate your help and hope to read from you.

Christoph Zurbruegg, Bern(Switzerland)