sfbay: Moving sale: 99 New Beetle, furniture and more

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:03:46 GMT

After 18 months in the Bay Area, we are moving out of the States. We are
selling all our furniture and electric appliances. Everything is just 17 months
old, perfect condition and sold at half price.

We are also selling our car, a 1999 New Beetle. Excellent condition and low
mileage (35k). Silver, 5 Speed Manual, CD charger and more.

Check out our website for pictures and details:
http://www.geocities.com/movingsale303/

Interested ? Send an email (movingsale303_at_hotmail.com) or call us at 650 / 962-8852.

have a great day,

Dominique and Lise.