sfbay: Short-term housing for Grand-Ma needed!

From: Laurent Giovangrandi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:47:36 -0800

Hi all,

My mother is going to visit us beginning of May for the birth of our first
child (her first grand-child!), and we are looking for a convenient and
affordable place for her to stay (we figured our small apartment might be a
little bit to noisy with a newborn screaming in the middle of the night...).
Would you be willing to rent your guestroom from May 1st to May 15th or
20th, for about $25 a day? Preferred neighborhoods: Barron Park in Palo Alto
or anywhere along El Camino Real between Mountain View and Menlo Park.
She speaks French and some English.

Any other tips regarding affordable accomodation in Palo Alto are welcome.

Thanks!

Laurent Giovangrandi
Curtner Ave.
Palo Alto