sfbay: 2 bedroom/1 bath house in San Carlos

From: sofali <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:55:16 -0800

Dear Swiss-Listers:

we are moving back to Switzerland this year middle of June. The house we've
lived in will be for rent.

2 bedrooms (with wonderful walk-in closets)/ 1 bath (with bath tub),
spacious living room with fire-place. Hardwood floors, except for kitchen
and bath (linoleum), 1 bedroom and verandah (wall to wall carpet). Central
gas-heating everywhere.

Kitchen: with gas-stove and room for table (we used to eat in the kitchen).
We would sell our dishwasher to next renter. Plenty of cabinets.

Verandah: we used it as play room for the 2 girls. Has sliding doors to a
(very) private patio with a Lemon tree and other trees suited for hanging
hammocks...The house has a front yard with lawn, and a small wooden deck
next to the entrance door.

1-car Garage with washer/dryer. Additional storage room above the garage.
Parking space for a car in front of garage, next to lawn.

We have been here since we arrived in 2000 and have had 1-year leases for
1950 $/ month. (water, gas, garbage etc. is paid separately).

Location: 1020 Orange Avenue, San Carlos, CA 94070.

Very friendly, quiet neighborhood! Good schools: about 5-7 min walking
distance from Brittan Acres Elementary School (with a very good on-campus
afterschool). Middle School, Brittan Acres Park and Play-ground: 5 min.
walk.

I used to commute by Caltrain and walk to Train-station: 15 min. Bus-stop
near, but I never used it.

Not knowing that we would be leaving June 15th, we signed a one-year lease
in January. We have not given formal notice, but know that they would take
suggestion for a next renter.

Anyone interested is welcome to visit the house. Contact us by email or
phone (6:30 - 7 a.m., 6-8 p.m.).

cheers,

Paula Fernandez and Hubert Vogel
1020 Orange Avenue