sfbay: arriving March 1 2002

From: Adelmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:01:20 +0100

Hi, we Monika, Jan (6) Chantal (4 1/2) Leandra (9 months) and me Andreas
will arrive at Berkeley on March first 2002. We intent to stay at least
one year, I work for LBL. We are looking for several things:

        0. a hello from locals :=) .... thanks!
        1. a house for rent, preferred in Berkeley (~ 3 bedrooms)
           or nearby. We would like to send Jan to school (first grade)
           and Chantal to Kindergarten. So MOST important is a child friendly
           neighborhood incl. 'good' school.
        2. basic furniture, we learned that most of the houses are unfurnished
        3. a car, cheep and big :=)
        4. important things not listed .... ?

Thanks, for all replay and maybe we meet some of you ....!

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas Adelmann
Paul Scherrer Institute PSI / Beam Dynamics