sfbay: Looking for a job in the Bay Area

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:37:11 GMT

Hello you all,

well, I'm looking for a job in the Bay Area and why not give the swiss-list a try?

I have an MBA in E-Commerce and a BBA in International Business. My skills
would particularly fit for a market research analyst or product marketing
manager, but I am (at this point) open to almost anything. If you like more
info please let me know at:

arpagaus_at_aol.com

Thanks and have a great day

Jeanette Arpagaus