sfbay: Commin soon

From: Adelmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:35:04 +0100

Hi to everybody

We are 5 from Switzerland: Monika, Jan (6) Chantal (4 1/2) Leandra (7 Month)
and me, Andreas. I will be with NERSC (National Energy Research Center) for at
least one Year.

We are looking for housing (4 bedroom house) near the lab, preferred location
Berkeley, Albany (or near by).

Additional information: no pets, no smoking

Any help is appreciated!

With the best regards,

Andreas :)

--
Andreas Adelmann
Paul Scherrer Institute PSI / Beam Dynamics