sfbay: for sale: 1990 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible

From: Thomas Schietinger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:10:23 -0800 (PST)

For Sale:

1990 Chrysler Le Baron Premium Convertible

Price: $4000.-

* 117'000 miles
* 2 doors
* 3.0L V6 PFI OHC engine, in excellent condition
* automatic transmission, REPLACED at 95'000 miles!
* air conditioning
* power steering, windows, top
* cruise control
* cassette player, AM/FM radio
* black exterior, white top, white/grey interior
* VIN: 1C3XJ5533LG421352
* all maintenance records available, oil change every 3k miles
* only two loving and caring owners

The car is in excellent condition, we just love it!
We must sell (reluctantly) because we return to Switzerland
(and what good is a convertible in Switzerland...?)

e-mail: schieti_at_slac.stanford.edu
phone: 650-926-2707