sfbay: furniture for sale

From: henri du bois <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:03:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am moving to a smaller place in the bay area... so
some of my furniture must go.

All items were bought in January 2001, in excellent
condition.
All except the desk chair come from Ikea.

Photos on :

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sf_ikea_furniture/lst?.dir=/furniture&.src=ph&.last=1

-Desk: $100
  Anton series, Beech veneer.
  Dimensions: L63"xW29.5"xH30.75" (160x75x78cm)
  Two drawers; one converts to keyboard shelf with
wrist support.
  Ikea new price $179.

-File Cabinet: $30
  Beech Veneer.
  3 drawers

[OR: Desk and Cabinet together for $115]

-Office Chair: $40

-Bed Frame:
  Light brown solid rubberwood/beech veneer.
  Curved head-board supports your back.
  Queen size.
  Ikea new price $349.

-Mattress:
  Also from Ikea.
  Medium-firm

Only selling bedframe *and* mattress together: $400

-Shelf:
  The Ikea classic model...

  selling for $80

IF you are interested to take a look (SF sunset
district), please call me on 415 225 5720 , or email
this address.

Henri Dubois-Ferriere