Re: sfbay: lodging in San Francisco

From: Daniel Gerald Kluge <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:05:10 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 isabella.imhof_at_unifr.ch wrote:

> I will come in December to San Francisco for a Post-Doc and I am looking now
> for a room or apartment in the bay area. Does somebody now an available
> apartment or room? Or are there some interesting internet sites for apartments?
>
> It would be great if you could give me some addresses. Please mail to
> isabella.imhof_at_unifr.ch

A list of list for finding an apartement is
http://keywest.stanford.edu/~mgold/housing.html

This simple page has a very exhaustive list of listings, classifieds and
companies...

craigslist.org being one of the most popular, and also one that gave me
some usefull leads.

Cheers,
-daniel

--
Daniel G. Kluge - CS-Alumnus / http://www.vis.inf.ethz.ch/~daniel/
E-Mail: daniel_at_vis.inf.ethz.ch (NeXT-Mail welcome) PGP-Key ID: 847D5C6D