sfbay: lodging in San Francisco

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:54:46 GMT

Dear Swiss list members,

I will come in December to San Francisco for a Post-Doc and I am looking now
for a room or apartment in the bay area. Does somebody now an available
apartment or room? Or are there some interesting internet sites for apartments?

It would be great if you could give me some addresses. Please mail to
isabella.imhof_at_unifr.ch

Thank you,
Isabella