sfbay: moving sale

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:34:21 -0700

Hello everybody,

Prior to our return to Switzerland, we still have some
appliances/furniture to sell. All prices listed below
are "or best offer":

- Whirlpool gas dryer with moisture sensor and electronic
  dry-miser, heavy duty, excellent condition $150
- futon + wood frame, single-size + removable washable
  cover $20
- dresser 5'-long, 9 drawers (3 rows of 3) $30
- double-bed $50
- 2 kid's beds (each) $25
- Plastic garden table with 4 chairs with pillows (set) $20
- Small wood coffee table + assorted cabinet (each) $5
- desk lamp $5
- garden pool for kids $5

If somebody is interested in the beds, table and chair, we
would appreciate if we could keep them until the end of the
month (around 25), so that we can sleep and eat on something.

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108