sfbay: event 9/21/01 CANCELLED

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:41:15 -0700

Dear Swiss-Listers,

Thanks for your interest in the event with the Swiss Silicon Valley
Association on 9/21/01. Due to the dramatic events here in the US,
the organizers of the tour, Prof. Henk Slettenhaar and Theodor
Klossner, decided to reschedule their trip (see message below)

I hope we will be able to schedule an event when plans for the next
trip become more firm.

Best regards,

Hans-Jürg