sfbay: Moving sale in Cupertino

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:32:58 -0700

I submit this on behalf of my Finnish friends. They are moving away from
Cupertino and surely someone who is moving to the SF Bay area and needing
stuff can make out a good deal on this household stuff. -chris
--------------------
Moving sale in Cupertino
Sofa & Loveseat light brown, $500;
Light Hardwood Sofatable 70;
matching Dining Table + 5 Chairs 400$; All like new
Ikea Narvik Bedroom $700; (Queen Bed+excellent Coronet Matress, 3 Drawer
dresser, 6-Drawer Chest) All like new only 0.5 year in use.
Brass Lampstand $40;
Lampstand, Ikea 50$;
Wascher/Dryer $270;
Microwave $75; 17.5"