sfbay: Swiss Fondue Night

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:20:29 GMT

Dear Swiss-List'ers,

I have been roped into organizing a Swiss dinner for the BayAreaEuropeans. Help! :-)

Here's the situation-

What: Swiss Night with Fondue, games, dancing
When: Saturday, June 2, 7pm
Where: Private home in San Francisco

We would like to extend the invitation to the Swiss-List members in order to
have a good Swiss representation this event. Lets show those other Europeans in
the area how the Swiss have fun!

(1) If you would like to be included on the Evite invitation, please forward
your email address to me asap. The dinner is limited to 20 people, so the first
20 to sign up and to commit to a reservation fee (approx $20) can participate.
We will send out the Evite within the next few days.

(2) Would you like to help organize? We plan to make cheese fondue, as well as
a second dish for the non-cheese eaters such as Aelpler-Makaroni,
Zueri-g'schnaetzlets or Bratwurst & Roesti. We could also use some typical
Swiss desserts and appetizers. And how about some Swiss decorations for the
house?

Please respond to emayritsch_at_hotmail.com

merci, grazie, danke, :-)

Evelyne