sfbay: BBQ on Sunday May 20

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:32:20 -0700

Dear Swiss-Listers,

Time has come to organize a new social event. I propose to aim
for a BBQ on Sunday May 20. In Swiss-list history, BBQs have been
fun events where we can get back together with old friends and
get to meet new faces. The atmosphere is informal, and families
are welcome. To be able to have a maximum number of persons that
can attend, I would like to have some feedback on what would be
your preferred options:

Location: Parks should be somewhat at equal distance from the
North and South side of the Bay. I have been in 2 parks that
qualify for this, which are in San Mateo County: Huddart park
(http://www.eparks.net/parks/HuddHome.htm) and Coyote Point park
(http://www.eparks.net/parks/CoyoHome.htm). Could you tell me
which one you would prefer?

Time: We could start at 12 noon or sometime latter in the
afternoon (2 pm). Which time do you prefer?

Everybody brings his own food and drink. Charcoal will be provided.

Please let me know if you intend to come so that I can have a
rough head count.

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108