sfbay: room for rent... (Foster City)

From: Felix Marti <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:04:03 -0700

in case you're looking for a place to stay in the bay area...

$720 standard room in GORGEOUS 2-story 5-bed/3-bath Foster City house ($900
security deposit)

House amenities:
  huge living room with cathedral ceilings;
  comfortable family/recreation room with fireplace, dart board,
foosball and ten-in-one tournament table, large bar area;
  large well-maintained front yard;
  large back yard with barbeque space, grill, picnic tables and garden
area;
  2-car garage and ample parking on driveway and street;
  spacious open kitchen with two refrigerators, garbage disposal,
microwave, dishwasher, gas stove adjoining dining room;
  bonus loft area used as home office space;
  marble floors in foyer;
  new washer, dryer;
  digital cable;
  new blinds and windows throughout house;

Surrounding area:
  walking distance to shopping center (grocery store, bank, dry
cleaners, restaurants and video rental)
  three minutes to US101;
  clean, quiet residential neighborhood;
  walking distance to park and lagoon;
  5 minutes to Oracle
  midpoint between SF & SJ

About us:
  28-year old male from NYC working in pharmaceutical industry;
  26-year old male from North Carolina working in management for a
semi-conductor company;
  26-year old male from Kentucky working as software engineer;
  23-year old female from San Jose working as network engineer.

We are an eclectric group interested in an open-minded and fun
individual who will add to our diversity.
We expect a respectful individual who will share in the responsibilities
around the house. We all work
hard at our respective jobs, but also all enjoy outdoor activities,
parties, sports, etc. in our
spare time.

If you're interested, come by our open house on Sunday, April 8, 6-9pm.
Located at
480 Port Royal in Foster City. Call us at 650-577-8422 in the evening;
or, during the day,
call 1-800-800-3079 x3236 or 650-513-2281.