sfbay: Moving Sale

From: jfa faria <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:35:55 -0800 (PST)

I am moving back to Europe and all my furniture is for
sale, they are 3 months old (I bought them new from
IKEA) and I sell them at 40-50% of their original
price:

1 king size bed with the best mattress available at
IKEA: 375$ obo
1 futon (for our guest room, used less than 10
times...): 175$ obo
1 glass desk: 175$ obo
1 leather office chair for 125$ obo
2 bookshelves 75$ obo each
1 little table for the living room 75$ obo
1 tv unit, entertainment center (furniture): 75$ obo
2 dressers: 75$ obo each
2 kitchen bar (one long and the other short): 80$ obo
and $50 for the smaller
4 stools (to go with the table bar) : 80$ obo
1 little oven(not a microwave) : 60$ obo
+some other little stuffs.

I organise a garage sale this saturday from 2pm-6pm at
my place (everything as to be sold before the end of
the we...):
1 Spencer Court
94965 Sausalito, CA

See you there,