sfbay: Nanny wanted

From: Nyffenegger, Ralph <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:53:49 -0800

We are looking for a nanny for our two boys (20.5 and 5 months); 4-5 days
per week, 8:30 am - 5:30 PM. Start anytime between now and April 30. Must be
fluent in either English, (Swiss-) German or French.

We are conveniently located in Palo Alto with easy access to 101 and 1 mile
from downtown.

Please call Miriam at (650) 213 8929 (home) or Ralph at (408) 875 0628
(work), or e-mail ralphn_at_pacbell.net

Thanks
Ralph