sfbay: looking to buy a car (quickly)

From: Chris Cavigioli NEW ADR <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:18:47 -0800

Hi,
my girlfriend just sold her car and she needs to find another one quickly.
Is anyone moving from the SF Bay area to CH in the next days/weeks?

She's looking for something in the $4-7k range.
If you have one, maybe you could also provide the VIN.

I can be reached by phone at +1 415 826 0898 (Potrero Hill, SF).
-chris