sfbay: SF Gordon Biersch 3/4/01

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:41:08 -0800

Hi all,

It is time for another social event again! Laurent Mieville (founding
father of Swiss-List) happens to be in town, a good excuse to get
together.

Join us at the San Francisco Gordon Biersch for a casual get together
and to catch up with Laurent and other Swiss-Listers. We propose to
meet for a beer first and then we could have dinner there.

When:
Sunday, March 4, 2001 @ 6pm

Where:
Gordon Biersch
2 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

For more details check http://www.swiss-list.com/social

Please let me know, if you plan to attend. I'd like to give Gordon
Biersch an approximate number of people.

Hope to see you there,

Hansjürg

PS: I've uploaded some pictures from last years BBQ.