sfbay: EuroCircle Kick-Off Thursday, Feb 22 - San Francisco

From: Paris, Sarah <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:38:36 -0800

This may be of interest to some of you.
sp

-----Original Message-----
From: info_at_eurocircle.com [mailto:info_at_eurocircle.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 6:26 PM
To: paris_at_itsa.ucsf.edu
Subject: EuroCircle Kick-Off Thursday, Feb 22 - San Francisco - forward
this to all Europeans you know

Dear Sarah!

Save-the-Date- EuroCircle Kicks Off in SAN FRANCISCO shortly
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2001
..celebrate with us, meet interesting new people,
network, have fun, make new friends.....

Join Christian, Katharina and Sebastien as we establish the SAN FRANCISCO
chapter of EuroCircle!

Sebastien's French friend Pierre will open his restaurant

"The BUTLER AND THE CHEF" in SoMa for us...
155 Southpark, San Francisco
(the details will follow soon)

EuroCircle is a casual forum for European professionals and their host
country counterparts to network in a fun and inspiring setting.

The purpose of this diverse group is to facilitate both personal and
professional interaction for its "members.". Part of the EuroCircle's
mission is to provide face-to-face professional and social interaction for
European nationals and their counterparts in the host country, enabling a
better understanding of each other's way of life. EuroCircle encourages its
members to play an active role in their respective local communities.
Enthusiastic volunteers run all the EuroCircle activities.

Since its inception 1998/99, the founding New York Chapter has grown to
thousands of active members - not to mention the other chapters such as
Paris and Chicago to mention a few. Our concept has proven so popular that
at least two other groups have tried to copy our idea!! A Great compliment
to us, isn't it!!
Eurocircle.com is having a "facial" and you'll see her pretty new face & n
some new functions on Feb 15 - be sure to visit us again!!

Meanwhile, please visit us at our "old" site http://www.eurocircle.com

We look forward to seeing You all on February 22!!

Katharina, Christian & Sebastien
EuroCircle - San Francisco
e-mail: info_at_eurocircle.com or katharina_davis_at_hotmail.com

The globetrotters are welcome to join us in New York or Paris, on February
15
http://www.eurocircle.com/trio
http://www.eurocircle.com/lesesame

or Los Angeles on February 20
http://www.eurocircle.com/belly

Mailing list: remove/add/edit - info_at_eurocircle.com