sfbay: Baptism

From: Nico Ghilardi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:59:49 -0800

Hi,

My wife and I just had a baby a few weeks ago and now face the challenge
of baptising that child at some point. My wife is catholic, I am
protestant. We are both not really practising the religion in the sense
that we don't go to church, but we live according to christian
principles and would like our son baptised, preferrably protestant. We
aren't members of any church here.

At this time, I would appreciate any kind of advice, your own stories
and experiences and so on.

cheers
Nico

--