sfbay: Top VW GTI for Sale

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:57:05 -0800 (PST)

Due to our move back to Switzerland, we are selling two cars:

'96 VW Golf GTI VR6, white, 33,000 miles, asking $12K, top condition, all services performed, fully documented.

'91 Dodge RAM Van V6, 172,000 miles, asking $1,500, very reliable car.

If you would like to know more or see these cars,
please call 650-948-1994 or send email.

Ulrich Moor