sfbay: BBQ update

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:35:32 -0700

Hello everybody,

Well, so much for the Indian summer. It looks like it was
canceled this year, and we got instead something approaching
nuclear winter.

Consequently, it seems that Swiss-listers were not really in BBQ
mood, and I got a pretty cool and cautious response to my
proposition of BBQ (see the quoted mail below). If the weather
predictions were "more of the same", I would have canceled it
altogether. However, it looks like the weather might warm up
(as incredible as it may seem).

Not sure what to do, I propose the following: If you want to give
it a try, send me an email BEFORE TOMORROW 5 PM (Friday).
If I receive more than 10 messages, I will go ahead and prepare
the BBQ, if not I will cancel it. (Those who already send me a
message, please confirm again.) I will let you know tomorrow
evening (by email).

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108