sfbay: Arrival

From: Anne-Charlotte Plancherel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:58:25 +0100

Hi everybody!
My husband and I will soon be in the Bay Area for a 2-year stay. My husband
has a job in Stanford starting November 1st, and we will arrive shortly
before, flying from Switzerland on October 24th. Would any of you know of a
place where we could stay a few weeks until we find an apartment, i.e. has
a studio for rent or a house to share (or, even better, is going back home
and letting his/her very nice apartment!) or knows of a motel that has
interesting conditions concerning price, location, safety, and so on...?
Any tip on finding a place to live will be very welcome! ;-)) Thank you in
advance!
Anne-Charlotte
Anne-Charlotte Plancherel
Psychologue assistante
Centre d'Etude des Psychothérapies Psychanalytiques
Rue du Tunnel 1
1005 Lausanne
Tél. ++41 21 316 79 83