sfbay: short term housing

From: Christina Boerner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:01:40 +0200 (MEST)

hello again-

I will be back in the bay area for a while in autumn.
I am going to do an internship in San Francisco from October 12 to mid/end
November.
Therefore I am looking for a sublet (room/studio, anything goes) in San
Francisco, Berkeley, and around.
If anyone of you knows of something during this time, even for part of the
time, please let me know.
thank you all very much,
Christina