sfbay: House for rent

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

We are moving to another house by the end of the month.

If you are interested to rent our current house in South San Jose
(no, we are not the owner) let me know, either by email (claudio_at_fleiner.com)
or by phone (408) 836 6391.

        - 4 bedroom / 2 bath
        - living room
        - formal dining room
        - family room
        - part of the Rancho Santa Teresa Club (with community pool)
        - approx. 2100 sqft
        - 2 car garage
        - close to shopping centers
        - quiet neighborhood
        - backyard
        - rent probably around $2500/m

        The house is South of Santa Theresa, just after the 85 Cottle exit

Claudio