sfbay: meet with Swiss startup folks

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:25:14 -0700

Hi all,

Jordi Montserrat BDO, Business Development Officer, from XO3 in
Geneva will be in the Bay Area next week.

"Xo3 SA is the specialized Web Portal development companies located
in the French speaking part of Switzerland. Known before 1999 under
the name of Vassalli & Romy Associates, a Geneva-based web agency,
Xo3 has developed its activities to cover a wider range of web skills
ranging from XML architecture to reusable web component development.
(http://www.XO3.com)"

We plan to have a very informal meeting in a bar in Palo Alto on
Wednesday August 30, 2000, starting probably at 8pm.
Please let me know if you are interested no later than noon on August
29 PDT and I will send you a confirmation email with the final
location.

cheers,
Hans-Jürg