sfbay: nanny wanted

From: by way of Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:57:08 -0700

For personal reasons our nanny is leaving the country. We are now
looking for someone to watch our 1 year old son for 3 days a week
between September 1st and October 31st (2 months only). If possible, to
watch him Tuesday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (the days
of the week are flexible though). We are conveniently located in Palo
Alto.

Please call Ralph Nyffenegger at (408) 875 0628 W or (650) 213 8929 H or
e-mail ralph.nyffenegger_at_kla-tencor.com