[Seattle] Please register for the January 26 Swiss Network Seattle Lunch

From: Manuel Schmitt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:46:14 -0800

As promised, here are the additional details for the Jan 26 lunch. There are
a few changes from our May 2006 lunch at the hotel.

Most importantly: To register, y ou need to both reply to this message and
to pre-pay for the lunch. You can pre-pay by check or credit card using the
attached form. Please pre-pay by Friday, January 22nd. We don't have access
to online prepayment at this time.

Form: http://www.swiss-network.org/static/Swiss_Network_Payment_Form.doc

Cost: The lunch cost is $37. René has offered us free valet parking
validation (based on availability)

Menu:

Mixed Green Salad, Rolls
Chicken Stuffed with Smoked Gouda and Prosciutto Wrapping
Seasonal Accompaniments
Deep Dish Apple Pie with Crunchy Coconut
Coffee and Tea

(please let me know in advance if you would like a vegetarian alternative)

Address:

Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle
1113 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98108

Regards,

Manu

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ISO-8859 English text