[Seattle] July 16: Swiss Presence at 2006 Bastille Day

From: Manuel Schmitt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:44:08 -0700

My family will be hosting the Seattle Swiss Society table at the
upcoming "Francophonie Expo" held at the 2006 Bastille Day -
http://www.seattle-bastille.org/2006/activities.htm

The whole event promises to be very entertaining, and I hope you have
a chance to attend.

If you'd like to help, I'm looking for volunteers to be at the table
for one or more hours that day - your job would be to answer questions
about Switzerland, and to take down names of interested individuals
(we'll be forwarding names to the Tacoma and Monroe groups as well,
for those living in those areas). Please e-mail me if you're
interested.

thanks

Manu