[Seattle] follow-up on today's lunch

From: Manuel Schmitt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:05:32 -0700

We had a very pleasant lunch at the Crowne Plaza today, and I wanted
to forward our agenda (below) for all participants and those who could not
make it.

One of the short-term outcomes of the meeting is an upcoming Jass
meeting that will be informally organized by René - please contact
René at rneidhart_at_crowneplazaseattle.com if you're interested (and
I'll also forward details when I get them)

Have a good Memorial day / Ascension weekend

Manu

*Swiss Network Seattle*

*
*

*Lunch – May 26, 2006*

*Crowne Plaza Hotel*

* *

*"Starting the Swiss Network Seattle"*

*
*

*Agenda*

   - *Introductions*
   - *Welcome*
   - *Announcements, reminders and thanks*
   - *Table discussions – topics of interest for the coming year,
   suggested speakers*

*Announcements*

   - *Seattle Swiss Society Aug 1 party – Sunday, July 30*
   - *Bastille Day at Seattle Center – Sunday, July 16. Theme:
   Francophonie*
      - *http://www.seattle-bastille.org/2006/activities.htm *
   - *Kinderstube on July 21 hosted by Barbara Steiner*
      - *http://www.seattlekinderstube.org *
   - * *
   - *Swiss Network Seattle looking for committee volunteers*

* Reminders*

   - *Swiss Network Seattle Mailing
List<http://www.swiss-list.com/mailman/listinfo/seattle>
   *
   - *Group on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1868/42005A7FDCCA/>
   *

*
Thanks*

   - *Special thanks to René Neidhart and his staff at the Crowne Plaza
   Hotel who made this great room available and sponsored part of this lunch
   *

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: Non-ISO extended-ASCII English text