[Seattle] today is last day to RSVP for Friday's lunch

From: Manuel Schmitt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:22:33 -0700

This is the last day to RSVP (or cancel) for Friday's lunch.

We'll be at the Crowne Plaza at 1113 6th Ave on Friday, May 26 (Noon - 2PM)

If you've lost the personalized e-mail invitation, please just RSVP by
e-mail to me.

If you've RSVP's by e-mail, I've replied to you with an acknowledgement.

If you used the link initially provided, your status is shown by
following the confirmation link you received.

Thanks,

Manu