san-diego: Question to biotech professionals: Syringe Pumps

From: Peter R. Buerki <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:06:54 -0700

Hello fellow San Diego Swiss-Listers,

If you are working in the life sciences/medicinal chemistry/biotech field
read on, otherwise ignore this message.

For a new project, I am looking for somebody who is working with Syringe
Pumps and would be willing to share their experience with me and direct me
to some of the leading manufacturers. Not working in the biotech fields
myself, your input would save me a lot of time and possibly costly mistakes.

We are looking for a syringe pump, which can dispense a volume of ~50 to 100
ml with very high precision (+- 0.02% of total volume). Are there any
syringe pumps out there that come with a LabVIEW driver? We are thinking of
a stripped down version of a standard syringe pump that we will customize to
our specific needs.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

Peter Buerki

Peter R. Buerki, Ph.D.
Project Consultant (Physical Sciences)
NI Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
CythSystems USA, LLC
6549 Mission Gorge Road, Suite 288
San Diego, CA 92120
Office: (858) 822-1642
Fax: (888) 508 7355
e-mail: pbuerki_at_ucsd.edu
http://www.cythsystems.com

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text