san-diego: Apartment in La Jolla

From: Ursina & Christof Teuscher <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:48:18 +0100

Dear all,

We'll move to San Diego on February 25. During the last
trip in November we visited several condominios in La Jolla
with the intention to rent an apartment by phone from
Switzerland. However, we are not sure whether it would
not be wiser to make the decision on the spot.

Our questions: how is the apartment rental situation in San
Diego at the moment? Would it be realistic to search for an
apartment upon our arrival in San Diego (while staying in a
hotel for, say, one week)? Is anybody staying in the
property Villa La Jolla?

Looking forward to meeting the Swiss-List people in San
Diego!

Best regards,
:: Christof & Ursina