Looking for an apartment / house to share in North County of San Diego

From: Jean-Jacques Monnat <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:04:20 -0800

Dear Swiss-listers of the beautiful San Diego Area,

For the 2 next months and eventually more, I am looking for a apartment/
house to share in the North County of San Diego.

I am a computer professional working in Carlsbad, I have a long experience
sharing a house in the Bay Area and in Zurich.

Any lead is welcome for that kind of short term sharing.

Best Regards
Jean-Jacques Monnat