new in L.A. (from Zurich)

From: Alexandra Fäh <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:01:37 +0200

hello everybody,

I lived 1 1/2 years in cancun, mexico. met my boyfriend anthony there, which
is american citizenship and from L.A.
so now we are here. I got in with a 3 month visitor visa.
I started to send my resume to different companies, talk to attorney s about
visa possibilities, in case of wedding,. etc.
if somebody can give me some good ideas or contacts, maybe somebody went
through the same or similar situation...
I would be more than happy to get an e-mail of you....
thanks and all the best
alexandra