[Eastcoast] Invitation to Swiss Happy hour - Sept. 27, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (1 Broadway, 14th floor - Cambridge)

From: Pascal Marmier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:10:36 -0400

Dear East Coast Swiss Listers,

A short email to invite ya all to our traditional fun event for newly
arrived and long time resident young people from the Boston area! Let me
know if you have any questions and see you soon.

-- Pascal

Please join us for our
Back-to-school Happy Hour
on Thursday September 27, from 6:30 to 8:30PM
at Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), One Broadway, 14th Floor,
Cambridge, MA

As most of you know, we have temporarily relocated our office to
Cambridge Innovation Center, and we look forward to welcoming you in our
new work environment at 1 Broadway, Cambridge. This event is designed to
be a very informal gathering and an opportunity to share ideas and
discover what other fellow researchers and young professionals are doing
in the area. We look forward to welcoming newcomers to the areas and
hope that you will stop by to meet new or old friends. In addition, we
will have a few ETHZ and EPFL alumni representatives joining us for this
event, including Peter Brunner, CEO of the ETH Alumni Organization.

Please RSVP to kati_at_shareboston.org

Directions: http://www.cictr.com, please bring ID for signing in at the
lobby downstairs, take the elevator to the 14th floor, you'll find us at
the Charles River room (right after the glass doors at the entrance).

We are looking forward to seeing you,
Kati

NOTE: Temporary new address and phone number:
Ph: (617) 401-2717
c/o Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
One Broadway, 14th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

Pascal Marmier
Advisor, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
swissnex Boston, Consulate of Switzerland
420 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02138
Ph: (617) 876-3076 ext. 13
Fax: (617) 876-3079
Cell: (617) 331-3989
Email: pascal_at_shareboston.org
Web: www.shareboston.org
Skype: themarm

ThinkSwiss
"Brainstorm the Future"
www.thinkswiss.org <http://www.thinkswiss.org/>
"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message."