[Eastcoast] Fwd: Technical translation from German into English urgently needed!

From: Sigrid Berka <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:32:55 -0500

Hello, If anyone is interested in doing a 15 page technical
translation over the weekend, please contact Hagdorn, Pelar"
<phagdorn_at_nestor.com (see details below).

Sigrid

>Subject: German translation
>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:07:06 -0500
>From: "Hagdorn, Pelar" <phagdorn_at_nestor.com>
>To: <sberka_at_MIT.EDU>
>
>Hello Mrs.Berka,
>
>Your name was given to me by John Debossu, with whom I work at
>Nestor Traffic Systems, Inc. I was wondering if you could help
>point me in the right direction or know of anyone interested in the
>following proposal, such as a student or co-worker. I am looking to
>get a technical document translated from German to
>English. Unfortunately, it is needed on a very urgent basis. The
>document is about 15 pages and is needed for Monday, March 13 or as
>soon as reasonably possible.
>
>We obviously would pay for this service. The going rates that I
>have come across so far are in the range of $600 - $2000. I am
>contacting you as I have had no luck with my search and the response
>I get from the local translation companies is that they have very
>heavy work loads and can't even get to it until late next week. I'm
>not sure if you can help at all, but I figured I'd try. Maybe there
>is a reliable and efficient company or individual you know of that
>can be of assistance. Like I said, it is a technical document
>(contains PTB requirements which are basically certification requirements).
>
>If you could, please reply so that I know you received this, and
>whether or not you have any contacts. I appreciate your time and
>any help you may be able to provide.
>
>Thanks,
>Pelar
>________________________
>Ms.Pelar A. Hagdorn
>HR/Admin. Assistant
>Nestor Traffic Systems, Inc.
>42 Oriental St.
>Providence, RI 02908
>Ph: 401-274-5658 x.727
>Fax: 401-274-5707
><file://www.nestor.com>www.nestor.com

Sigrid Berka, Ph.D.
Managing Director, Placements & Industrial Relations
MIT-Germany Program, Center for International Studies
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E38-716, 292 Main St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Tel: (617) 253-6982
Fax: (617) 258-8048
E-Mail: sberka_at_mit.edu
http://web.mit.edu/mit-germany
http://web.mit.edu/misti

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text