eastcoast: Greetings from the MET Opera - Apt avail in Woodhaven NY (close to NYC)

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:58:55 EDT

Greetings!

I presently have a lovely apartment available to rent which is located in
Woodhaven, Queens (about 40 mins from NYC proper). It is a breathtaking,
spacious apartment of 2 bedrooms, one full bath, large kitchen (with new appliances)
along with a large dining room and large living room. It has parquet
hardwood flooring and tall ceilings and architectural moldings and has stained glass
accents. It is just a block away from Forest Park which has tennis courts, a
golf course and a bridal path nearby. Quiet, tree-lined block. It's near to
transportation and shops and quite close to both NYC airports. It has been in my
family for a number of years.

I work at the Metropolitan Opera here in Lincoln Center. My prior tenant was
a young Swiss executive whohad to relocate to the Mid-West for work. I was so
impressed with this young man, that I thought I'd see if I could advertise
my apartment in either your publications or bulletin boards - if available. I
realize that it may be for members only, but it would be a wonderful
opportunity, if possible. It's a private home with a private entrance, and the rental
fee would be $1300 per month (heat & hot water would be included, as would be
use of the driveway for parking.) With gratitude for your consideration &
for taking the time to read this message.

Best regards,
Mary Ann Martini
MET Opera
Office of James Levine
212 799 3100 x2470 (or 718 847 5498 - evenings)
email: <A HREF="mailto:mmartini_at_mail.metopera.org">mmartini_at_mail.metopera.org</A>

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text