eastcoast: New Event

From: Sherry Kumar Simon <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:02:46 +0000

EVENT: EUROCIRCLE Happy Hour
DATE: Wednesday, December 22, 2004
TIME: 7 pm - 9 pm
VENUE: Tir Na Nog (bar)
                            1600 Arch Street
                            Philadelphia, PA 19103
INFO:

EUROCIRCLE is an international group of young Europans who get together for
social and
networking events. We have a chapter in every major city around the globe.
We are inviting
local Europeans to join us for happy hour at Tir Na Nog on 16th and Arch
Streets. We'll meet
in the back of the bar to have a few drinks, and get to know our newest
members. To
RSVP, please email us your full contact info to philadelphia_at_eurocircle.com
or go to our site
www.eurocircle.com/events and scroll to the philadelphia event.

Sherry Simon
philadelphia_at_eurocircle.com