eastcoast: [SHARE] Back to school/work Happy Hours - Oct. 7 @ 6pm at SHARE

From: Pascal Marmier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:27:50 -0400

For those of you that have not signed up to be on our mailing list....
here is an announcement for our upcoming happy hours! I hope you can
join...

SHARE is glad to continue its new season of activities and to invite you
to its traditional

Happy Hours
on Thursday October 7, 2004 from 6 to 8pm
at SHARE, Consulate of Switzerland, 420 Broadway, Cambridge
http://www.shareboston.org/info/directions.shtml
<http://www.shareboston.org/info/directions.shtml>

As usual, there will be no presentations or formal discussion. This is
designed to be a very informal gathering and an opportunity to share
ideas and discover what other fellow researchers and young professionals
are doing in the area. If you have not been at SHARE yet, this is a good
occasion to stop by and learn more about the activities of this
unconventional Consulate while making new contacts with local members of
our community.

We also look forward to welcoming the newcomers to the Boston area (MDs,
MBAs, LLMs, PhDs... and all others in academic or professional jobs!)
and we hope that they will stop by to meet new or old friends.

Please RSVP by replying to this email (pascal_at_shareboston.org). You can
also call Kati Reusche at (617) 876 3076 ext. 10.

NOTE: Please feel free to extend this invitation to other Swiss (and
their friends) in the area who might not know us yet or are not on the
current mailing list.

-- THE SHARE TEAM
\

Pascal Marmier
Advisor, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
SHARE, Consulate of Switzerland
420 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02138

Phone: (617) 876-3076 ext.13
Mobile: (617) 331-3989
Fax: (617) 876-3079

Email: pascal_at_shareboston.org <mailto:pascal_at_shareboston.org>